Life is better with the BUNDLE! Why buy individual stories and worksheets when its cheaper with the BUNDLE! You receive all the CVC word family worksheets in the Word Family Worksheets Bundle.
Start with A and work your way through the short vowels to U! I had so much fun creating these worksheets and decodable readers for your preschooler and kindergartners! When using any reading program here are some tips and tricks to try. Model good reading, emphasis should be put on punctuation and emotions in the story. Here are some additional tips:
- Day 1-Read the level appropriate story to your child
- Day 2-You read the words, and they repeat the words after you, while following along
- Day 3-You read the words together in a sort of echo reading
- Day 4-Allow them to try out their new skills and read the story independently.
Do not worry if your child does not know the words, just keep practicing.
What is Included in the Word Family Worksheets Bundle?
- 9 stories
- The Cat
- The Man
- Ben’s Hen
- The Pet
- The Pig
- The Cub
- The Bug
- PLUS 5-7 worksheets for every story!
- Self-Reflection Worksheet and BINGO
- Monthly Preschool Activities Checklist
Start with A and work your way through U. With very few sight words your child will build the confidence needed to develop reading skills. Sight words should not be a focus when beginning to teach your child to read. Once they have mastered their letter sounds, then move on to CVC words with the Word Family Worksheets Bundle. Try to laminate the worksheets to get the most use out of them. Use letter tiles, alphabet magnets, or EXPO markers to keep things interesting.
I hope you and your child enjoy the Word Family worksheets Bundle as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Still not finding what you need? Visit my shop.