Need a Valentines Day activity for practicing equivalent fractions with your kiddos that will be fun and engaging? This math memory matching game is perfect for getting your students focused on equivalent fractions! Printable and digital versions of the activity are both included, so you can choose the format that best suits your needs!
Save 20% on this resource with my Valentines Day Fractions Matching Games Bundle!
If you choose to use the printable version of this game, prep includes printing, laminating and cutting.
I have included cards with fractions represented in different ways. You can use them in any combination you wish – whether by printing 2 sets of the same version, or different versions that you mix and match. The choice is up to you, so you can cater to the specific needs and level of your students!
You can also adjust the difficulty level by using more or less cards at a time!
If you choose to use the digital PowerPoint game, which has 5 different difficulty levels, there is no prep required!
This fun Valentine’s Day Fractions Matching Game includes:
- Clickable contents for easy navigation
- Teacher information
- 3 versions of all printable cards – donuts, symbols and donuts with symbols
- Black and White printing options
- Digital PowerPoint game options, matching: donuts to donuts, donuts with symbols to donuts with symbols and symbols to symbols
- 5 difficulty levels in the PowerPoint games – Very easy (6 cards), Easy (8 cards), Medium (12 cards), Difficult (16 cards) and Very difficult (20 cards)
- The PowerPoint game also has 1 player and 2 player options!
Your kiddos will love practicing equivalent fractions with this fun Valentine’s Day themed matching game!
- The digital options for this product are in a Google Drive folder. You will receive a link to access this folder so that you can download these resources if you wish to use them.
- The PowerPoint game unfortunately will not work on Google Slides.
Try out my FREE SAMPLE Fractions Matching Game!
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.