These Valentine’s Day preschool activities and worksheets will make your life so much easier. All of your fun Valentine’s Day activities in one printable pack!
This packet also includes practice with the letter “V”.
Preschool and kindergarten
- * 36 pages including a Table of Contents with directions
- * High-quality clipart
- * Low-prep and no-prep activities
- Table of Contents
- : Suggestions for Valentine’s Day books for early learners
- 2 : one simple and one more advanced
- with Valentine’s-themed objects
- worksheet and Color-by-Letter Worksheet
- worksheet – count the number of hearts on the dice and draw a line to the number that matches
- – both in color and b/w. Includes a checklist with which objects to find. Discuss why these objects relate to Valentine’s Day.
- – (1) circle all objects that are red and (2) circle all objects that are pink
- – a fun game of memory with Valentine’s objects
- – This colorful board game helps your students practice ten frames (count the hearts on the ten frame).
- – Featuring numbers 1 – 10, students will make play dough “chocolates” to fill out the heart-shaped candy box!
- Scissors Practice: 2 pages of images to practice cutting around dotted lines
- Dot Marker Fun: 2 pages of dot marker fun – one is the letter “V” and the other is a heart
- Tracing the Letter Vv: Lots of practice tracing the letters Vv, going from bigger to smaller
- Handwriting Practice: Practice writing smaller letter V’s
- Cut & Glue: Phonics practice! Cut out the items that begin with the letter “v” and glue onto the big letter “V”
Most of these activities will work perfectly being laminated and reused over and over.