Looking for a simple, fun Valentine’s Day craft activity for the classroom this year? Look no further than these adorably cute Emoji Corner Bookmarks! These bookmarks are a perfect activity for the kids – super easy and fast to make, with instructions right on the page. You get 10 color emoji templates and 12 black and white blank templates so they can color their own, making these valentines uniquely theirs.
Not only can they customize their own design, but you can, too as it comes with an editable file to personalize text and, with the cute emoji theme you can adapt these to other occasions throughout the year. Show how much you care and encourage reading with this unique bookmark.
⭐Ideas for Use
- Give as a fun gift to students from teacher.
- Have students make and share with each other.
- Use the black and white templates as a fun craft coloring activity.
- Put them in a learning station.
- Great activity for fast finishers.
- Write a special message on the back of each student’s bookmark.
- Use as a Valentine’s Day party activity.
- Insert a lollipop or other treat before giving.
- Give a small 3 pack of crayons with the black and white templates.
- Use the editable file to personalize and add your custom sayings.
- Use as a reading or other reward.
- Edit for use all year long.
- TIP: Add a square of colored paper inside to add a pop of color.
- For the extra crafty, add sequence, glitter, or beads.