The Holy Week Adventure | Holy Week Homeschool Activities
Are you looking for a fun, family-centered way to prepare your hearts for Easter? Wanting to find a hands-on way to help your kids understand the meaning of Holy Week?
“The Holy Week Adventure” could be exactly what you’re looking for!
This devotional walks kids and families all the way through the eight days of Holy Week, beginning on Palm Sunday and ending with the beauty of Easter! Each day you will find a Bible reading selection and a short devotional that tells about that specific day of Holy Week and why it matters to us; a daily prayer to help you connect with God; an art page for kids to document what they are learning; and lots of recipes, activities, and games to provide hands-on learning and hopefully make lots of fun family memories during the week leading up to Easter!
Additionally, there are 2 options for you to use to track your journey along the “map” of Holy Week:
- A printable map and sticker sheet (the designs are included in this book and just need to be printed out on sticker paper) for kids to keep track of their journey.
- A printable banner with a lovely art verse card to hang up for each day.
What is Included in these Holy Week Homeschool Activities:
- 8 lessons that take your family through the 8 days of Holy Week and help you draw close to Jesus as you walk with Him in His final days.
- 2 options for tracking your adventure through the week: a sticker map or a printable banner
- A special art journal page for each lesson
- Fun family activities for each lesson to provide hands-on learning and build fun memories together
I truly hope that in using this little bundle of Holy Week Homeschool Activities, you and your family will be drawn closer to Jesus and to each other as you prepare your hearts for Easter, and that you will have many sweet memories together during Holy Week. Happy Easter!
There are no reviews yet.