Teacher’s Weekly Topic Planner
Are you in the midst of Teacher Planning and need a Helpful tool to get all of your Weekly Topics sorted out for the year? This helpful planning tool is designed to save you time and provides fields for you to fill in weekly topics for each subject you plan to cover in the upcoming school year.
It also comes with PREFILLED Kindergarten Weekly Topics by subject for your consideration (not all-encompassing & can easily be added to, or edited to, your desired topics).
I personally used the Teacher’s Weekly Topic Planner when coming up with topics to cover for my homeschooled Kindergarten child. It is especially helpful to reference if you do not have a boxed or written curriculum to follow and want to plan your own curriculum or weekly topics.
Another option for those who choose to use a written curriculum with laid out weekly topics is to add those topics to this planner plus any extra topics you would like to cover over the course of the year per subject area for better organization.
This is a versatile resource and can also be used by public/private school teachers to help organize your weekly topics by subject (See photos for reference on the Subject Headers & to see the Format in more detail).
- Fully editable Google Docs file where you can edit everything from Grade Level to Subjects to Topics Covered–Basically-any text you see, you CAN edit 🙂
- Print Ready Options in PDF: PDF (with additional space to handwrite in more topics–up to 39 fields/weeks) & One ANY GRADE BLANK PDF with options to handwrite in up to 39 fields/weeks of topics
- PDF Versions come with helpful notes/comments preloaded for various topics. I use either PDF comments or Google Docs comments to expand on what I would like to cover on that particular topic without worrying about print space. This keeps the document neat, but gives me more references and information I need for each topic. You can easily add and edit comments for your own needs on both the PDF file and the Google Docs files!
- Both the Google Docs file and the PDF Prefilled version come with a number of time-saving links to resources that match various prefilled topics in the document for Kindergarten-1st Grade (all linked resources are by Learn&Praise@Home).
Enjoy this Teacher’s Weekly Topic Planner and check out some of my other offerings! If you found this resource helpful, please consider leaving a Review on the tab to the right. Thank you in advance, and I truly hope this is a helpful time-saving resource for you!!
Other Resources from Learn&Praise@Home:
Here at Create Your Homeschool: Teacher’s Weekly Topic Planner! (has a coupon code for those on a budget listed inside the description)_
Want a FREE Homeschool ID for you and your children? See the video preview here: FREE Homeschool ID for Teacher and Students, then Go HERE to get yours!
More at my TPT Shop:
- Sacrament of Penance Guide | Catholic Children Reconciliation Preparation
- Guardian Angel Prayer: Cursive & Print Handwriting + Prayer Puzzle in both Printable and Digital Formats
- May Crowning of Mary Activity & Immaculate Mary Song | Catholic Religious Ed
- Halloween Catholic Roots Lesson & Soul Cakes Activity | Timeline – GOOGLE SLIDES
- Hail Mary Prayer Booklet: Trace, Color, and Sectioned Explanations – K-2nd Grade
- Apostles’ Creed Booklet: CURSIVE Writing, Memory Work- Religious Ed ONLINE Quiz
Questions before grabbing the Teacher’s Weekly Topic Planner?
You message me on the “Contact” link on my Blog Homepage: https://learnpraisehome.wixsite.com/blog
If you find the Teacher’s Weekly Topic Planner helpful, please consider leaving a Review by going to the review tab. Thank you in advance. I truly hope this is a helpful time-saving resource for you! If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. I’m always happy to help.
How to follow:
Just click HERE. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies, and sales!
Created and licensed by Learn&Praise@Home©
There are no reviews yet.