These ENGAGING Summer Writing Journal Prompts are designed for K through 2nd grade.
Writing prompts are designed to help kids master their writing skills if they practice writing each month, each season, and for holidays with engaging prompts. Each writing prompt in this writing unit is designed to help young writers with step-by-step instructions to guide them with the writing process.
- To start, students will prepare before they start their writing, they should organize their thoughts with writing organizers. Use these writing organizers as a tool to help guide a student with their writing.
- There are differentiated writing pages to encourage kids practice their sentence structure and correct any errors with a checklist to promote using a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence, punctuation, finger spaces, sounding out words, etc.
- Last, for advanced writers, they can use the writing worksheets that encourage more independent writing.
- Included in this set of Summer Writing Journal Prompts are seven different prompts with a page to draw and color their activity!
The following Summer Writing prompts include:
- Write about Summer Activities
- Write about your Favorite Summer Food
- Write about Summer Vacations
- Write about Relatives to Visit
- Write about 4th of July Activities
- Write about Beach Activities
- Write about Camping Activities
It’s a GREAT value with fun festive borders to display in your home and interesting and engaging prompts to promote creativity in your children!