2023 Summer Math Question of the Day Review Calendars
Math review doesn’t have to be boring! Are you looking for a fun way to keep math on the minds of your kids this summer without having to do boring worksheets? Do you want an easy way for parents to reward their child for doing math this summer? Then grab these Summer Math Question of the Day Review Calendars!
Each calendar has one math problem in each daily square. So students can do one problem-a-day to review for the months of June, July, and August.
Kindergarten, First, and Second grades
- Colorful with high-quality clipart
- Easy-to-read fonts
- Space for child or parent to write the answers
- Answer keys included with answers written in red
- Directions on how parents can use these calendars
- Color and B/W of each calendar and answer key
You will get 3 months of calendars for each grade (K-2): June, July, and August 2023. You will get an answer key for each calendar and directions on how to use. The June calendar starts out with easy review problems and gets harder through August. There is a mixture of word problems, computation, and review of money/time/fractions/shapes.
- 3 Kindergarten calendars (June, July, and August)
- 3 First Grade calendars (June, July, and August)
- 3 Second Grade calendars (June, July, and August)
- Answer Keys for all calendars
- All calendars and answer keys come in b/w version, too, to save ink
Summer math review doesn’t have to be boring! Help your kids review what they learned with you in a fun and creative way with these Summer Math Question of the Day Review Calendars!