St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities
Need some low-prep, hands-on St. Patrick’s Day math activities for preschool and kindergarten? These colorful and engaging St. Patrick’s Day math activities are perfect for math centers featuring ten frames, number recognition, number formation, and counting.
This 36-page colorful pack is perfect for your early learners!
Preschool and Kindergarten students
- High quality clipart
- Colorful and engaging activities
- Low-prep and no-prep activities
- Perfect for math centers, file folder games, and independent activities
- Table of Contents
- I-Spy and Count Activity
- Leprechaun Tracing Numbers Cards 1 -12
- Pot of Gold Single and Double Ten Frames Play Dough Mats with numbers 1 – 20 Pots of Gold to trace and use to do ten frame activities
- Leprechaun Number Trace Cards or Play Dough Mats 1 – 10
- Leprechaun Ten Frame and Number Trace Cards and Play Dough Mats 1 – 10
- Girl Leprechaun Number Trace and Ten Frame Cards and Play Dough Mats 1 – 10
- Matching Ten Frames Game (also can be a Memory Matching Game) 1 – 10
- Shamrock Dice Matching Worksheet
- Color-by-Number Shamrock Cupcake Worksheet
- Printable Student Directions for each activity
There are no reviews yet.