Self-Reflection Worksheet with Homeschool BINGO
We have all been there. You have plans for how the day is going to go, things will work perfectly…Until they don’t.
You have yelled, cried, or otherwise gotten very off track in your homeschool day. I have been there, trust me. When your little ones are in bed, and you have a chance to reflect on the day, it sets in. Mom guilt. It hits hard, and is very unkind.
What if you could fix it all before the mom guilt sets in? That is why you need this Self-Reflection Checklist. Maybe you’re like me, when things go bad, we forget the good. In this worksheet, I have given you a place to remind yourself of the good. And reflect on how you can do better.
Here is what you are getting.
- Star ratings for the day.
- A place to list 3 good things that happened during your day.
- How you want to improve for the following day.
- An action plan for improvement.
- Questions for reflection such as: “Do I need to apologize for anything that I did or said today?”
- There is a reminder to forgive yourself and start over fresh tomorrow.
- Do you doodle? I have included a small bullet journal space for a creative outlet.
Along with the Self-Reflection Worksheet I have included a fun BINGO. My boys are constantly falling out of their chairs, so hey I could practically use that as a free space! Maybe you did lose your temper during the day. However, there is a chance to apologize and fill in that as a space in your BINGO card too. Reminders to get outside, fill out your Self-Reflection Checklist. Hey, if you’re just fortunate enough, fill in that space that NO ONE fell out of their chair today! (Let’s face it, I will never get a BINGO on that one.) Why not laminate them and use them over and over again.
Let’s face it. Things will happen, we will get off track, but we CAN do something about it.
Start here with my Self-Reflection Worksheet and BINGO.