Beach or mountains? Cats or dogs? You may have seen “this or that” on social media…in this Google Form, it combines with Algebra for a unique and engaging activity!
The power rule and the product rule of exponents in Algebra is an important and often difficult skill for learners…here’s a chance for your teen to do a fun activity while developing a better understanding of exponent rules.
Ready to use–no prep work for you means more time for your family.
When you purchase this activity, you’ll receive a PDF download that includes all of the following…
- a link to the Google Form activity itself
- a guide to how the Google Form will score your learner, with a grade conversion chart already done for you
- a guide for customizing the form settings if you want to do so (it’s ready to use as-is)
- a worksheet if you’d like your teen to use it to work out the problems
- an answer key to all 20 problems