Plant Parts Comprehensive Lesson Plans with Teacher’s Guide, Activities, and More
Perfect for use in the classroom or at home, this comprehensive set includes a full color booklet featuring 8 engaging lessons, a teacher guide with hands-on activity ideas and book recommendations, a cut, mix, and match game for individual or group use, 20 colorful vocabulary cards with definitions, and worksheet pages for creating a plant observation journal and vocabulary mini book. All you need to do is add the plants!
🌱 What you get with these Plant Parts Comprehensive Lesson Plans:
🌱 A full color booklet with 8 lessons:
- What is a seed?
- How do seeds travel?
- The Life Cycle of a Seed
- All about roots!
- Stems and Leaves
- Flowers (and pollen)
- Fruits and Veggies
- A teacher guide for each lesson with ideas for hands on activities and book suggestions.
- Pages to create a plant observation journal mini book
- Cut, Mix, and Match game for individual use or centers
- 20 colorful word wall vocabulary cards with definitions
- Pages to create a vocabulary mini book
🌱 Worksheet pages included inside these Plant Parts Comprehensive Lesson Plans:
- A peek inside a seed… (labeling)
- The Journey of a Seed (creative writing)
- Stages of a Bean Plant (sequencing)
- Roots- Complete the Drawing
- Plants are thirsty! (hypothesis and observation)
- Photosynthesis (drawing and labeling)
- Pollen Transport (drawing, labeling, writing an explanation)
- Plants We Eat (matching)
- Label the Plant Parts
- Plant Vocabulary (fill in the sentence)
- Plant Vocabulary Search (word search)
How to use the Plant Parts Comprehensive Lesson Plans:
✔️Print all sheets
✔️Each lesson has a handy teacher’s guide to give you guidance if needed
✔️ Use the accompanying worksheets to reinforce the lessons
✔️ Display the word wall vocabulary cards or use them as flash cards
✔️ Print the journaling pages for plant observations
✔️ Use the blank vocabulary sheets to create a plant vocabulary mini book
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I share this product with our Homeschool Co-Op Class or other educators? This product comes with a co-op license so that you can use it as a resource inside a co-op classroom that you attend / teach. You may NOT directly share this product file with anyone outside of your homeschool / personal co-op. This product is to be used by the purchaser and their classroom(s) only. Please see my TOU page inside the resource download or contact me with questions about usage. firstname.lastname@example.org