Need a game for practicing multiplication facts fluency for the 6 times table with your kiddos that will be fun and engaging? This underwater themed math board game is perfect for getting your students focused on multiplication facts for 6! With printable and digital versions of this multiplication facts activity included, you will be able to use this board game no matter what life throws at you – whether you are teaching in person or doing distance learning!
Save on this resource with my Underwater Times Tables Board Games Bundle – you can get all my underwater themed times tables board games for the price of 5! You will also get a special, BONUS file with the bundle – which will allow you to play the digital board game with all of the times tables together – or any combination you wish!
If you choose to use the printable version of this game, prep includes printing, laminating and cutting.
If you choose to use the online game there is no prep required!
The digital game is a macro-enabled PowerPoints. You or your students wishing to play the game will need to enable macros in order to play it. Check out the preview video to see the game in action!
The digital task cards come in 2 formats – PowerPoint (regular – not macro-enabled) and PDF. They are self-checking, so students will know if they are getting the answers correct or not as they practice their multiplication facts!
Ideas for how to use this multiplication facts activity:
If you are using the printable version of this game
- Use as a math center
- Use in small groups
- Use the question cards on their own as flash cards
If you are using the digital version of this game
- Assign just the task cards (PowerPoint or PDF) for students to practice individually
- Assign the board game for students to practice together in groups of 2-4. Students will need to work together on the same computer/device.
- Use the game with the entire class if you have an interactive whiteboard (Smartboard)! Simply divide the class into 4 groups (one for each fish) and allow the students in the groups to take turns to come up and move their group’s fish and do the task cards when required.
- Parents can play the board game with their children to help them practicing their times tables for homework or in a homeschool setting.
This fun Multiplication Fluency Board Game resource includes:
- Clickable contents for easy navigation
- Teacher information
- Printable game
- How to play (game instructions), Game board and Question cards
- Different printing options for the game board and card backs so you can choose how much colour ink/toner you wish to use, or just print in black and white!
- Set of 24 digital task cards
- match the correct answer to a given question
- match the correct question to a given answer
- 2 file formats to choose from – PDF or PowerPoint
- Digital board game
- Macro-enabled PowerPoint file (macros MUST be enabled on the computer in order for the game to work.)
- Dice that rolls
- Auditory instructions
- Movable fish pieces for students to move around the board
- Students are rewarded for completing task cards before the time runs out!
Your kiddos will love practicing their times tables with these fun underwater themed board games!
- The digital options for this product are in a Google Drive folder. You will receive a link to access this folder so that you can download these resources if you wish to use them.
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.