Studies show that learning happens best when children are active, engaged, and building meaningful connections to their lives. This Money Activity Guide embraces that approach with ideas for learning about money that will leave your kids asking for more!
Gone are the days of learning abstract concepts through a drill-and-kill method. Instead, the activities in this guide make learning fun and relatable with real-world applications that are meaningful to the student.
This resource is designed to grow with your child as their understanding and skills increase. Many of the activities in this set include suggestions for expanding or adapting, based on the student’s level of understanding, making this resource a valuable addition to your homeschool for years to come.
What’s Inside the Money Activity Guide:
12 PAGE TEACHING GUIDE
- Activities for Counting Money and Change
- How to Use a Hundreds Chart to Count Money
- Lifestyle Learning: 5 Practical Ideas for Teaching Money
- How to Use an Incentive Program to Teach the Value of Money
20 PAGES OF TEACHING TOOLS
- Suggested Resources List
- Printable Money (color and b&w versions)
- Printable Cash Register (color and b&w versions)
10 PRINTABLE STUDENT PAGES
- Counting Money Graph
- Counting Money Recording Sheet (color and b&w versions)
- 2 Money Themed Hundreds Charts (color and b&w versions)
- Money Jump Game Instructions and Spinner
Pages in the Money Activity Pack are printer-friendly and the activities are low-prep and easy to implement. This set can be used as a supplement or as a stand-alone resource. Skills covered in this printable include:
- Coin Identification
- Counting Coins
- Making Change
- Skip Counting
- Using a Hundreds Chart
- Developing Spending Habits
- Real-World Math
- and more!
This Money Activity Guide is jam-packed with games, activities and teaching tools to help your children understand and master money skills in fun and engaging ways. The activities included in this pack can be easily adapted for multiple skills levels, making this a perfect resource for families with learners of different ages, and one that continues to grow with your child as their skills increase.
Get your copy of the Money Activity Guide today and HAVE FUN LEARNING!
More Math Activities from There Is No Box: