Who doesn’t love to get happy mail? The Meaningful Writing: Letter Writing Edition is adaptable for writers of different ages and provides a purposeful way for your children to practice handwriting skills while learning the value of connection with others. This pack gives you the tools to teach home address and phone number in a color-coded approach that helps your child grasp not only what they are learning, but why they are learning it. Handwriting practice was never this much fun!
This 26-page resource includes:
- Teaching Guide with suggestions for instruction and extended learning ideas
- Where I Live Address learning page
- How to Address an Envelope Guide
- Who You Gonna Call? Phone number learning page
- Address Book in 3 styles, adaptable for learners in different stages
- 12 Stationary Pages in a variety of styles for both beginning and advanced writers
- BONUS: Handwriting Practice Pages for uppercase, lowercase, and numbers
Hey! I’m Amanda! Welcome to my shop! Here you’ll find some great printables to help you and your children make the most of every opportunity while having lots of fun along the way!
Amanda has a Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Education. She has worked in various roles within the education world, spending several years as a family advocate for the Head Start preschool program, and then working as a county coordinator of the project-learning based 4-H program.
She has spent the last 13 years as a stay-at-home mom, dedicating her time and talents to homeschooling her six children. Amanda co-founded an educational collaborative in her home city, which she also helps lead.
In addition to being an indie-author, she also creates and sells homeschool resources online. Amanda loves challenging herself to see things from new perspectives and dreaming up new ways to approach learning. She is passionate about helping others find freedom and joy in their educational experience, and everything she creates works towards that goal.