Math helper reference charts for first and second grade math standards. Students can put these reference sheets inside their desks in math folders, journals, or homework folders. Great for guided independence! Comes in vertical and horizontal formats AND each is in color plus black & white!
Glue them on folders and laminate for durability, or place them inside student folders in sheet protectors.
*There are three vertical pages and four horizontal. All of the information provided is the same on each format, but some resizing has been done to fit everything in.
*This is a zipped file. There is a file for the vertical version, and a file for the horizontal version.
You’ll find the following 1st and 2nd grade standard math topics covered in these comprehensive reference guides:
– Number and Word Form for 0-20
– Math Symbols: +, -, <, >, =
– Base Ten & Place Value: ones, tens, hundreds, thousands
– 2D Shapes: rectangle, trapezoid, square, circle, semi-circle, triangle, rhombus
– 3D Shapes: cylinder, cone, cube, square pyramid, rectangular prism, triangular prism
– Measurement: inches, centimeters, yards
– Number Lines & Counting by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, 10’s
– Money: Coins- penny, dime, nickel, quarter
– Money: Bills- $1, $5, $10, $20
– Telling Time: hour hand, minute hand, clock face
– Fractions: 1/1 (whole), 1/2 (one half), 1/3 (one third), 1/4 (one fourth/one quarter)
– Line Plot
© The Buffalo Barn. This product is intellectual property that I own. Your purchase constitutes a license to use my property. My property shall not be posted or reproduced on any website or shared drive where it can be downloaded by others. My property may be referenced with credit and a link to my store. You shall not translate or resell my property.
Welcome to The Buffalo Barn! I am a credentialed teacher and a mom of two amazing boys! I often create materials for use in my own classroom as well as for my own kids, nieces and nephews. The resources I create are highly engaging, colorful, and have fun graphics to keep learners interested! Most of my resources are print and go, or very little prep! Perfect for busy homeschooling parents and teachers!
I am also happy to create materials if you have specific needs or requests! Just send me an email and let me know what you have in mind! Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org