FIVE different St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Charms graphing activities will allow your student(s) to have fun while practicing multiple math standards! Includes sorting, counting, graphing, adding, comparing, and more! Each page comes in both color AND black and white versions. Kids love to EAT their math when they’re done!
* Lucky Charms Marshmallow Sort & Count– a sorting mat for students to
sort and count their marshmallow types.
* Lucky Charms Marshmallow Count & Graph– students will record and graph
* Answering Questions– students will read questions about their data and solve some word problems.
* Lucky Charms Marshmallow Addition– students will enter their marshmallow
data to solve several addition problems with two and three addends.
* Lucky Charms Marshmallow Comparing- Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal?– after entering their marshmallow data once more, students will compare
marshmallow types and determine if they are greater than, less than, or equal to others.
*** BONUS!- there is a fun Lucky Charms coloring page at the end!
Welcome to The Buffalo Barn! I am a credentialed teacher and a mom of two amazing boys! I often create materials for use in my own classroom as well as for my own kids, nieces and nephews. The resources I create are highly engaging, colorful, and have fun graphics to keep learners interested! Most of my resources are print and go, or very little prep! Perfect for busy homeschooling parents and teachers!
I am also happy to create materials if you have specific needs or requests! Just send me an email and let me know what you have in mind! Contact me at: email@example.com