Your child will have fun practicing letter recognition and identifying beginning sounds with these flower craftivities for the letter A. They can express their creativity while decorating their alphabet craft.
Letter A Flower Craft
This product includes three letter crafts, one for short A words, one for long A words, and one for letter recognition or matching.
What is Included
- 2 craft templates with pictures for each letter
- 1 craft template for letter matching for each letter
Each flower craft is a single page craft template for easy craft set up. The shapes are easy for little hands to be successful in cutting each piece on their own. In addition to using these flowers for crafts, they can also make a great sorting activity
There are two ways to use this product:
- Simple print this paper, allow the students to color, cut out and glue into a flower on colored construction paper.
- Print the flower pattern onto colored card stock, cut and laminate. These flowers can be used in center activities.
Materials Needed to Complete this craft:
- One flower craft page
- Something to color with (crayons, markers, colored pencils or paint)
- Construction paper or other colored paper to glue the flower to.
- Letter Recognition
- Beginning Sounds for Long and Short A
- Scissors Skills