These ladybug fine motor skills task cards are the opportunity for your students to work on their fine motor, pre-handwriting and even cutting skills! Each ladybug comes with different lines on them for students to work on.
- Task box cover.
- 24 ladybug fine motor cards.
- Print out the ladybug cards.
- Cut out each of the individual ladybug cards.
- Laminate each of the individual ladybug cards.
- Provide students with a dry-wipe pen to overwrite the lines on each ladybug.
- If you want to use this to work on cutting skills, simply print out the ladybug cards and give them to students individually.
These cards fit perfectly into photo storage boxes – making it easy for you to stay organised and keep all the pieces together.
Nikki has always been passionate about providing engaging opportunities for activities to be student-led and to improve independence with her students. She finds it important to help students reach their best potential and achieve their goals in a way that is suitable for their individual abilities and needs. Nikki is a firm believe in less stress and more success. That's another reason why she created 'Teaching Autism.' The resources that she offers will allow you to integrate the highest quality resources and activities into your classroom or learning environment, while taking the pressure off you. She has built herself an excellent reputation with schools all around the world with her fun and different approach to learning. From having a pretend wedding - in an actual wedding venue - to learn about the Royal Wedding, to having crime scene transformations every month. Nikki has put her own unique and creative spin on teaching which has helped students everywhere fall in love with learning.
There are no reviews yet.