It All Points to Him Christmas Plan and Curriculum is a guide for families to use so that the Christmas activities and symbols our kids encounter through much of December all point them to their Savior.
What if every single thing our kids see, hear, taste, and feel during the holiday seasons could point them back to the manger and remind them of the real “reason for the season”?
That is my hope in creating It All Points to Him Christmas Plan and Curriculum. I believe that we can use much of what our kids our inundated with during the holidays to root them even deeper in a knowledge of our Savior, an understanding of salvation, and a passion to live for Him, all while connecting as a family and making really fun memories!
It All Points to Him Christmas Plan and Curriculum is a Christmas resource that I originally wrote as a homeschool curriculum for my preschool/elementary aged kids to use as the “Christmas School” that we do each December. After several years of doing these activities and lessons with my kids, and witnessing the way God moved through this time to draw them to Him and bless our family, I felt drawn to share this so that other families can experience it, too! While It All Points to Him Christmas Plan and Curriculum was written for my homeschooled children, it can be tailored to fit any family with kids around the ages of 3-10, and any time commitment, whether you want to use it as a short family devotional during mealtime, or use my extra ideas to expand on it and create your own “Christmas School!”
It All Points to Him Christmas Plan and Curriculum Includes:
- 15 Days of devotionals that use common Christmas activities, symbols, sights, and sounds to point kiddos to Jesus
- Discussion questions for each day
- A memory/focus verse for each day
- Separate workbooks, broken down into 2 levels (~ages 3-6 for level 1, and ~ages 7-10 for level 2) with activity ideas for your family to tie into the lesson and make fun memories together
- Printables that tie into the lesson and extend the learning
- Fun sensory recipe pages
- Learning activity suggestions split up by age (preschool, early elementary, upper elementary)
- Links to a Pinterest board for each day with even more activities, snack ideas, and free resources so you can expand each lesson in whatever ways will best serve your family
Christmas is such a special, sacred opportunity for us to draw together, grow closer to Jesus, and remember the Gift we have been given in Him. I hope that It All Points to Him Christmas Plan and Curriculum will help many families do just that, and create sweet memories of a Christmas where everything really does point to Him.