What Color is the Grasshopper? Are you looking for hands-on and engaging resources for your math activities? Do you need to work on color recognition skills? If so, these grasshopper theme color recognition adapted books are perfect to use.
On each page of this adapted book, you will be faced with an image of a grasshopper in a different color. You have to find the symbol for the color that the grasshopper is. This is a great opportunity to work on color recognition and language skills too.
** Comes in both spelling options (color/colour) **
- Print out all of the pages.
- Cut out and laminate each of the pages and bind them into an adapted book.
- Cut out and laminate each of the individual symbols and place velcro onto the back of them.
- Laminate the final base – the baseboard – and add velcro onto these.
- Place the individual symbols onto the baseboard. Choose the symbols from the baseboard to place onto the adapted book as you complete it.
- Level 1 Color Recognition Adapted Book – “blue” “gray”
- Level 2 Color Recognition Adapted Book – “blue grasshopper ” “gray grasshopper”
- Level 1 Colour Recognition Adapted Book – “blue” “grey”
- Level 2 Colour Recognition Adapted Book – “blue grasshopper” “grey grasshopper”
This adapted book is a great way to work on color recognition skills.
There are no reviews yet.