These insect life cycle adapted books are perfect to teach your learners about the life cycles of insects. Are you looking for hands-on and engaging resources for your activities? Do your learners need to work on their life cycle recognition skills? If so, these insect themed life cycle adapted books are perfect to use with your learners.
On each page of the adapted books, your learners will be faced with a part of the life cycle of an insect. Learners need to read what happens in this part of the life cycle and then find the symbol that matches the page and part of the life cycle.
- Dung Beetle
- Print out all of the pages.
- Cut out and laminate each of the pages and bind them into an adapted book.
- Cut out and laminate each of the individual symbols and place velcro onto the back of them.
- Laminate the final base – the baseboard – and add velcro onto these.
- Place the individual symbols onto the baseboard. Learners choose the symbols from the baseboard to place onto the adapted book as they complete it.
There are no reviews yet.