We’re going on an insect hunt! Are you coming?
This insect theme adapted book is perfect to teach your learners about the different types of insects while also working on answering questions.
Are you looking for hands-on and engaging resources for your activities? Do your leaners need to work on their insect recognition skills? If so, this rhyming insect adapted book is perfect to use with your learners.
On each page of this adapted book, your learners will be faced with a rhyming sentence and a type of insect. Learners need to answer the question on the bottom of the page by selecting the symbol answer.
- Print out all of the pages.
- Cut out and laminate each of the pages and bind them into an adapted book.
- Cut out and laminate each of the individual symbols and place velcro onto the back of them.
- Laminate the final base – the baseboard – and add velcro onto these.
- Place the individual symbols onto the baseboard. Learners choose the symbols from the baseboard to place onto the adapted book as they com
There are no reviews yet.