You’ve found it! The bestselling, comprehensive homeschool planner that has everything you need to successfully plan your at home school year. From calendars to trackers, lesson plans, record keeping and much more, getting and staying organized will be a breeze, year after year.
Current product has 1-page and 2-page dated calendars for July 2023-December 2024, as well as blanks of both versions for creating your own perpetual calendars.
Print and write by hand or upload into any PDF annotation app (like Goodnotes, Noteworthy, Canva, etc.) to add your own text or write digitally with a stylus. Please note that this is a PDF download, and while you can ADD text or writing to annotate, the colors, fonts, existing text and layouts are not editable.
○ 400+ planner pages (see product photos for exact page list)
○ Ample margins for hole punches
○ High resolution PDF print files (not editable, can annotate)
○ US Letter 8.5×11”
○ Vertical orientation
○ Unlimited prints (for single licensed user, see license details below)
For best print results, print this product on quality paper using a professional printing company.
To print as shown, print this product at 100% (actual size).
This is a digital product, delivered digitally—no physical items will be sent. After completing your purchase, your digital file(s) can be downloaded at www.etsy.com/your/purchases.
There are no refunds on digital products, but please contact us if anything isn’t as expected.
○ Your purchase grants you one (1) personal / single household use license for the product(s).
○ You may not share the product(s) with anyone else. If you need multiple use licenses to use the products(s) for additional teachers, classrooms, employees or team members, please contact us for group pricing.
○ Commercial use of the product(s) is not permitted. You may not sell the product(s) or profit from the product(s) in any manner. You may not use the product(s) for client work. The product(s) cannot be sold, re-sold, reproduced or redistributed.
Design Copyright 2023 Hello Rainbow Creative / Marty Tribble