Are you looking for a fun, interactive way for your homeschool student to practice multiplication facts? These Halloween multiplication riddles and sorting activities will have them begging for more. My students love a good joke and I know yours will too! Great to use the week(s) before Halloween.
Not only will you get a printable version but a digital option, for use with Google Slides and/or Google Classroom, is also included!
The multiplication facts practiced will be up to 10×10.
- 3 paper-based multiplication riddles.
- 1 paper-based sorting activity that focuses on error analysis.
- A link to get the Google Slide file which includes all 4 activities mentioned above.
- Answer keys for all activities
Why should you use a Google Slides/Classroom products?
- Paperless. No cost of printing (unless you want to)
- Students work directly their own copy of the file
- Ideas and work automatically saved
- Students can access anywhere
- Integrates up-to-date technology
- Highly engaging activities for your students
- Easy to differentiate
- For use on any device that has access to Google Classroom/Slides
Created by TchrBrowne / Terri’s Teaching Treasures