In this First Grade Health Lesson Plan, students will:
- Describe a variety of healthy practices and behaviors to maintain or improve person, community, and environmental health.
- Describe how pathogens can cause disease.
- Describe the importance of accepting self and others.
- Demonstrate how to express emotions.
- Identify food groups.
- Explain why the body needs daily physical activity.
- Identify different types of medication and the difference between legal and illegal drugs.
- Identify the effects of alcohol, smoking, and other drugs.
- Know emergency contact info.
- Recognize personal space.
- List examples of unsafe situations and what to do.
- Steps of what to do if separated from parent or guardian.
Assessments are included at the end of each lesson!!
This First Grade Health Lesson Plan includes 56 pages of information that is engaging and informative.
There are no reviews yet.