Ending Sounds Worksheets
Grab these Ending Sounds Worksheets for students needing practice identifying final consonant sounds!
Included are (15 color, 15 black-and-white, and 15 answer keys) with a total of 15 unique worksheets. Ending sound isolation is practiced in all worksheets.
A few worksheets have a theme, such as Back to School, Holidays, Food, Animals, and “B” words.
The final consonant sound includes only single consonants, not any blends. Some of the consonants practiced are: S, T, L, N, X, P, F, K, D, G and R. These are final sounds, not letters. A few words end in a silent e…but the student needs to identify the final . For example, with the word “purse”, the student would say the final sound is “s”.
- Kindergarten, 1st, and any students needing to practice phenome isolation
- High-quality clipart
- Pictures are easy to decipher. No guessing what the picture is!
- Easy-to-read fonts
- Each worksheet includes a color version, a black-and-white version, and an answer key.
- Print and have your child draw a line to the final consonant sound that matches each picture. Or you may have him circle the correct letter.
- Another option for the color ending sounds worksheets would be to print then laminate. Let your student use a dry erase marker on the laminated worksheets. You will be able to practice over and over!
- I’ve also included an answer key for each worksheet with answers highlighted yellow and the word for each picture typed in red. This would be great to include for students to check their own answers.
There are no reviews yet.