Easter Writing Prompts with Vocabulary Words
These ENGAGING Spring | Easter Writing Prompts with Vocabulary Words are designed for K through 2nd grade.
Writing prompts are designed to help kids master their writing skills if they practice writing each month, each season, and for holidays with engaging prompts. Each writing prompt in this writing unit is designed to help young writers with step-by-step instructions to guide them with the writing process.
- To start, students will prepare before they start their writing, they should organize their thoughts with writing organizers. Use these writing organizers as a tool to help guide a student with their writing.
- There are differentiated vocabulary lists for each prompt to encourage kids to use new and interesting words.
- Last, for beginner writers, kids can copy the beginning of each sentence then finish it with the vocabulary words.
- For advanced writers, they can use the writing worksheets that encourage more independent writing.
- To help writers correct their own mistakes, there is a self-checking tool at the bottom of some of the writing worksheets.
Included in this set of Easter Writing Prompts with Vocabulary Words, are 3 differentiated writing prompts centered around Easter Activities, 2 differentiated word banks for the prompts, and at the bottom of the writing pages there is a checklist for students to check their work. Also included are writing organizers to help students begin their writings.
It’s a GREAT value with fun festive borders to display in your classroom and interesting and engaging prompts to promote creativity in your students!
There are no reviews yet.