Easter Preschool Activities Pack
Need some fun and educational Easter activities and worksheets for your preschool and kindergarten students? Grab this huge engaging, low-prep pack today!
Preschool and kindergarten
- 50 pages plus answer keys and directions
- High-quality clipart
- Printable student directions
- Clear directions for teachers and parents
- Bright and colorful – Perfect to laminate for independent learning or to work with mom or siblings
- Variety of hands-on activities and worksheets
- Table of Contents
- Book list of Easter picture books
- Tracing worksheets
- Easter pattern strips
- Christian Easter pattern strips
- Color-by-Number and Color-by-Letter worksheets with Easter chick and Egg
- Color-by-Number and Color-by-Letter worksheets with Christian Bible and Church
- Count the Jellybeans math worksheet
- I Spy in both color and b/w
- Circle It: Blue (worksheet to practice recognizing the color blue)
- Dot Marker worksheets with a basket and carrot PLUS trace the letters
- Count the Carrots in the Garden Clip Cards for numbers 0 – 10
- Dot Marker worksheets for capital letter “E” and lowercase letter “e”
- Worksheets to trace large capital and lowercase “Ee”
- Smaller size cards to laminate and practice tracing “Ee” (Each Preschool Pack has the same format but different letters so you can put all the cards together or on a ring so kids can practice)
- Cut-and-Glue: Things That Begin with Short E Sound (color and b/w)
- Cut-and-Glue: Things That Begin with Long E Sound (color and b/w)
- 10 Easter guided tracing strips in different shapes
- 2 b/w Worksheets to practice guided tracing in different shapes
- 4 Easter Play Dough Mats (Carrot, Bunny, Yellow Tulip, and Lamb)
- Fill-A-Basket Letter Sort: Sort capital and lowercase “Ee” Easter eggs into correct baskets
- Fill-A-Basket Sound Sort: Sort long and short “Ee” sounds objects on Easter eggs into correct baskets
How To Use
- Fun and educational
- This Easter Preschool Activities Pack will be a hit with your preschool or kindergarten child!
- I’ve created these activities to be able to be laminated and used over and over, even after Easter.
- These activities will work on number and letter recognition, fine motor skills, handwriting, counting, critical thinking, phonics, and scissors skills.
- This pack features the letter “E” for Easter.
Note: This Easter Preschool Activities Pack mostly includes fun Easter objects like Easter eggs, bunnies, chicks, flowers, etc. I have included a few Christian activities. (I will be working on creating a faith-filled Easter Preschool Activities Pack for the future. ) But for now, if you aren’t interested in the Christian pages, I made sure they are on solitary pages that you can choose not to print when you print the packet so that you aren’t wasting printer ink.
There are no reviews yet.