Are you looking for an engaging activity to add to your Earth Day unit? Or are you looking for to use in your special education classroom? If so, this Earth Day math missing number activity is the perfect addition to your classroom.
Students need to look at the numbers on the recycling bins and work out what the is and insert it.
Students will use a dry-wipe pen to This gives them the opportunity to work on their number formation skills too.
This resource also comes with numbers on trash bags which students can use to place on the missing numbers instead of writing.
- Pages 3-6: Counting in 1s, missing middle number. (Also includes the numbers 0-20 for use with all included task cards.
- Pages 7-9: Counting in 2s.
- Pages 10-13: Counting forwards, first number provided. More number bags also included on here.)
- Page 14-17: Missing before and after numbers.
- Pages 18-21: Counting backwards, last number provided.
- Pages 22-23: Counting in 5s, missing middle number. Number bags included.
- Pages 24-25: Counting in 10s, missing middle number. Number bags included.
- Page 26: Extra bags with 0-20 on.
- Print out the task cards.
- Cut out and laminate each of the individual task cards.
- Provide your students with a dry wipe pen to insert the missing numbers.
- Or students can use the number trash bags to put onto the missing number recycling bins.
These task cards fit perfectly into photo storage boxes – making it easy for you to stay organised and keep all the pieces together. It also comes with a cover for the storage boxes for your reference.
There are no reviews yet.