Digital Integer Escape Room
Help your child learn and have fun with integers using this engaging Google Form Escape Room. Give your child the problems and the URL for the Google Form and they’re ready to go!
This Digital Integer Escape Room includes:
- More than 50 problems: Classifying, Comparing, Ordering, Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing, Graphing, and Absolute Value
- Reflection question(s) and/or a math riddle on the Google Form
- Detailed instructions on how to copy the Google Form URL to keep as your own and collect reflection question result data
- Instructions for your child on what they need to know to complete the escape room
- Answer sheet for student accountability
- Answer key
Note: You can delete any section of the Google Form to customize this escape room for your needs.
Hi! My name is Suzy Mahoney and I have been teaching middle and high school math for over 20 years. I have also been a math tutor for more than 25 years. I presently tutor online through Zoom, so if you ever need any math help send me an email at email@example.com.
As a teacher and a tutor I love to get to know my students and help them learn new concepts. For the past 6 years I have been writing my own curriculum and activities under my business name Absolute Algebra through Teachers Pay Teachers
and my website Absolute Algebra
In my spare time I enjoy playing card games and board games with my husband and two adult children...Settlers of Catan, Trekking, Qwixx, Spades, Mysterium, you name it! I have 4 sweet rescue dogs and a tolerant cat. I also love biking, reading, and watching Netflix! If you have any good games or shows let me know. I would love to hear about it. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are are two freebies for you to try out!
I hope you have a great school year!