This product is for early readers: 1st grade and 2nd grade
Bring your child’s phonics skills to the next level with this Consonant Digraphs- Beg, Mid, & End: 1st & 2nd Grade Phonics Review Worksheets!
With no prep required, these worksheets make it easy for your student to master the beginning, middle, and ending consonant digraphs sounds in ch, ph, sh, th, and wh. These fun and engaging activities will help your child match, read, write, and identify the consonant digraph sounds in words. Get ready to see your child’s phonics skills soar with this Consonant Digraphs- Beg, Mid, & End: 1st & 2nd Grade Phonics Review Worksheets!
For each sound in this unit, your child will:
- Read a short passage and color the words with the identified sound.
- Write 5 words from the reading passage with that sound.
- Answer comprehension questions about the passage.
- Fill in the missing word in a sentence from a word bank highlighting the learned sound.
- Complete a cut, sort, and matching activity with each learned sound to the correct picture.
- Spin and make a word with the beginning or ending learned sound to make a word.
- Complete a word search for the learned sounds.
It is 34 pages of fun, engaging activities!
Easy for parents and easy for kids to complete as they learn from these phonics Consonant Digraphs – Beginning Sounds games and activities.
For other phonics worksheets, click on the following links: