Christmas Thank You Cards
Welcome to the almost-done-for-you Christmas thank-you cards for second, third, and fourth graders—and any levels who need the options of writing on primary lines OR cutting and pasting pre-written messages and/or rhyming lines of thanks onto the cards.
Christmas thank-you cards are typically challenging for kids. They might not be confident in their writing ability yet. Or they might feel that their penmanship is too messy for formal cards. Or they might just get bored writing many sentences! These Christmas thank-you cards solve all of these problems!
This Christmas Thank-You Card set is a unique product that will help your kids/students send thank-you notes/cards after Christmas pain-free and without tears!
Included in This Set
This packet is chock full—with primary lines on the inside for students to write on AND/OR if they prefer, pre-written messages for them to cut and paste onto the inside of the card and the following:
- Ten full-colored 4.3 x 5.7 sized brightly-colored cards (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Ten full-colored 8×5 sized brightly-colored cards (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Ten black-lined 4.3 x 5.7 sized cards to color (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Ten black-lined 8 x 5 sized cards to color (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Four pages of 2-3 sentence paragraphs of thanks or four rhyming lines of thanks for struggling writers to simply cut and paste onto the inside of the cards
- 58 total pages of almost-done-for-you Christmas Thank-You cards
Yes, a truly fun way for kids to say thank-you to grandparents, friends, uncles, aunts, etc., without having the hair-pulling sessions of getting them to write lengthy messages (just enough space on these cards for 2-3 sentences—perfect length to say thanks!).
The pre-made messages that they may cut and paste rather than writing help greatly with differentiation even among three or four grade levels.
And for the artistic ones, half the cards have Christmas pictures to color (and the words Thank-You) on the front. For the less artistic (or the “let’s just get this done) kids, half of the cards have the pictures on the front in full color.
Notes about the print process and envelope sizes:
- Print ones you have chosen two-sided, flipped on long side.Send or pass out the cards in the corresponding size envelopes:
- Small: 4 3/8” x 5 ¾”
- Large: 8 ½” x 8 ½”
Have fun with your kids while teaching them the lost art of thank-you cards!