Christmas Thank You Cards
Welcome to the almost-done-for-you Christmas thank-you cards for fourth, fifth, and sixth graders. Christmas thank-you cards can be difficult to help kids write—to the point that we just give up altogether. But just like anything else that is not so easy, when something is “started” or “somewhat done,” it feels much easier. Enter this product—“already started” and “somewhat done”!
This Christmas Thank-You Card set is a unique product that will help your kids/students send thank-you notes/cards after Christmas pain-free and without tears!
Included in This Set
This packet is chock full—with lines on the inside for students to write on and all of the following:
- Ten full-colored 4.3 x 5.7 sized brightly-colored cards (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Ten full-colored 8×5 sized brightly-colored cards (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Ten black-lined 4.3 x 5.7 sized cards to color (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Ten black-lined 8 x 5 sized cards to color (five different holiday pictures on the front)
- Four pages of 2-3 sentence paragraphs of thanks or four rhyming lines of thanks for struggling writers to copy onto the writing lines if they can’t think of their own message of thanks
- 54 total pages of almost-done-for-you Christmas Thank-You cards
Yes, a truly fun way for kids to say thank-you to grandparents, friends, uncles, aunts, etc., without having the hair-pulling sessions of getting them to write lengthy messages (just enough space on these cards for 2-3 sentences—perfect length to say thanks!).
The pre-made messages that they may copy from help greatly with differentiation even among three or four grade levels.
And for the artistic ones, half the cards have Christmas pictures to color (and the words Thank-You) on the front. For the less artistic (or the “let’s just get this done) kids, half of the cards have the pictures on the front in full color (and the words Thank-You).
Notes about the print process and envelope sizes for these Christmas Thank You Cards:
- · Print ones you have chosen two-sided, flipped on long side.
- Send or pass out the cards in the corresponding size envelopes:
- Small: 4 3/8” x 5 ¾”
- Large: 8 ½” x 8 ½”
Have fun with your kids while teaching them the lost art of thank-you cards!