Learn to read 10 different nursery rhymes and spell with 19 different word families using Charlotte Mason’s method of teaching reading! Learn approximately 10 new words in each reading lesson and one new word family in each spelling lesson.
- 37 lessons based on Charlotte Mason’s method of teaching reading as described in her book, Home Education
- Lessons based on nursery rhymes that alternate between reading and spelling
- General instructions for how Charlotte Mason recommended teaching reading
- Detailed instructions for each lesson
- A full-page nursery rhyme, reading log, reading cards, spelling cards, and detailed lesson plans for each nursery rhyme
- Additional materials, including blank cards and a printable moveable alphabet
Charlotte Mason wrote, “I wish some publisher would provide us with what we want-nursery rhymes in good bold type, with boxes of loose words to match-a separate box, or division, for each page, so that the child may not be confused by having too many words to hunt amongst” (page 213 of Home Education). This resource is my attempt to create what I believe Miss Mason desired.
Follow me to be notified about new products, including monthly freebies! You can subscribe to my newsletter, or find me in the places below: