This delicious set of 10 hands-on activities is a fun way to introduce and reinforce foundational math skills using every kid’s favorite breakfast food: cereal! These low-prep, printer-friendly pages focus on counting, number identification, patterns, sorting, critical thinking, and more. An included Teaching Guide gives two additional pages of expanded learning ideas that incorporate advanced math concepts and 5 additional games to play with the flash cards in this set.
Cereal School includes:
- Chomp! A perfect strategy and critical thinking game for preschoolers!
- Fill the Bowl: A hands-on counting and number recognition activity
- Flash Cards: Numbers 1-10
- Cereal Checkers in 2 versions (Numbers 1-10 and Uppercase Letters)
- Cereal Clip Cards for numerals 1-10
- Color with Cereal: Tactile art activity
- Cereal Sort: Color recognition activity
- Spilled Cereal: Counting and number recognition activity
- Yummy Patterns: Explore foundational math skills by identifying and recreating patterns!
- Teaching Guide: Two additional pages of expanded learning ideas!
Simply print and grab a box of cereal to start the fun with Cereal School!