tions WorBeginning Fractions Worksheets
Need a low-prep worksheets for your child to practice identifying fractions? These Beginning Fractions Worksheets will put the FUN in learning fractions!
These Beginning Fractions Worksheets cover fractions 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, and 1/4 with some 2/4 and 4/4.
Who is this for?
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (depending on skill level with fractions)
- 20 black-and-white worksheets
- 20 answer key worksheets
- High-quality graphics
- Easy-to-read fonts
- Different activities: cut-and-glue, matching, drawing, partitioning, identifying, coloring, tracing
- – Color the pepperoni shapes that are divided equally in half.
- – Draw a line to divide the pepperoni shapes into two equal parts.
- – Color the shape that is divided equally in half.
- – Trace the line of the shape that is divided equally in half.
- – Color 1/2 of each shape.
- – Draw a line to divide each shape into equal parts.
- – Circle the pizza parts that show one-half of a pizza.
- – Circle the doughnuts that show one-half of a doughnut.
- M– Draw a line from the circle shape to the matching fraction (1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4)
- – Circle the cookies that show one-half and color one-half.
- – Circle the cookies that show one-third and color 1/3.
- – Cut out the cookie shapes and glue them into the matching 1/2 or 1/4 cookie sheet.
- – Read a word problem and draw lines to divide the cookies into the correct equal parts (1/2, 1/3, 1/4).
- – Draw a line from the square fractions to the correct fraction number (1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4).
- – Color one cookie on each tray then circle the correct number fraction.
- – Read then color the fraction of the pizza that has been eaten (1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 2/4).
- – Color the pictures to show each fraction (1/4, 1/3, 1/2).
- F – Color the pictures to show each fraction (2/4, 3/4, 3/3, 2/3, 4/6).
- – Color the pictures to show each fraction (2/4, 3/5, 4/5, 5/6, 7/9).
- – Color the pictures to show the fraction then write the number fraction in the blanks. (2/4, 3/4, 1/5, 4/5,)
Beginning Fractions Worksheets are a fun and engaging way for children to practice identifying fractions!