Practice addition and subtraction with this fun school themed Addition and Subtraction Task Cards! Learners will count the objects and record their answers in the boxes at the bottom of the card. There are a total of 44 task cards.
What’s included in this Back to School Book Number Sense Kindergarten resource?
There are a total of 44 task cards, differentiated across the 4 levels to allow for easy differentiation, and plenty of practice for learners!
- Addition to 5 (10 task cards)
- Addition to 10 (12 task cards)
- Subtraction within 5 (10 task cards)
- Subtraction within 10 (12 task cards)
– Recording sheets for each set
– Black and White copies
– Answer Keys
How to best use this kindergarten addition and subtraction task cards?
- Print and laminate the pages. Cut apart to create the task cards. Print out the recording sheets if required.
- Learners will use the items on the task cards to count and they will add or subtract the items.
- They will then write the equation at the bottom of the task card.
- Learners can write their answers in the recording sheet if required.