Need a quick resource for the Life Cycle of an Apple that’s no-prep? Grab this today! This pack of Life Cycle of an Apple activities has lots of fun worksheets with high-quality, colorful graphics!
PreK, Kindergarten, and 1st grade
- 17 pages plus 2 pages of directions
- Color and b/w versions of all activities are included
- No-Prep! Just print and go!
- High-quality graphics
- Differentiated (dotted handwriting lines or no lines, glue labels to matching words or glue labels into blank boxes)
- Directions for each activity
- Fill-in-the-Blank on the stages of the apple life cycle
- Cut-and-Glue the names of the apple life cycle stages
- Cut-and-Glue the pictures of the stages of the life cycle of an apple
- Tracing the names of the stages of the apple life cycle on dotted handwriting lines
- Copywork of the names of the stages of the apple life cycle on dotted handwriting lines
- Posters to hang up and use as reference in both color and b/w
- Coloring page of apple life cycle
Hello there! My name is Jacquelyn, a homeschooling mom of 4 who has been homeschooling for over 18 years, and still going strong. I have 4 children who have all been homeschooled from the beginning. Two have graduated with college scholarships; two young ones are still at home. I've been married for 28 years to my pastor husband, Jason. With a college background in Early Childhood Education, I have a huge passion for teaching early learners. I'm also dedicated to helping homeschooling families find what homeschooling looks like for THEM, not what someone else says homeschooling "should" look like. Some fun facts about me: I love children's picture books, dark roasted coffee, and office supplies. Please come visit me at FaithfullyTeachingAtHome.com or drop me an email at Jacquelyn@FaithfullyTeachingAtHome.com! I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to grab my FREE guide to Getting Started Homeschooling the Easy Way! I created a thorough but easy-to-read guide to take you step-by-step on how to get started homeschooling with tips that I wish I had known when I got started!