Get ready to take your K-2nd graders on a WILD adventure with this Animal Research Writing Project on MONKEYS!
This engaging informational report is the ultimate tool to help your young learners explore the fascinating world of these interesting creatures.
- Featuring 20 pages of interactive activities, this report is designed to captivate your students’ imaginations and spark their creativity. With real-life photos of monkeys, a coloring page, and a habitat to draw, your students will feel like they’re right in the heart of the jungle! But that’s not all – this report also includes key information about these animals, as well as two different writing organizers to help your child sort and categorize their thoughts. And with differentiated writing pages, even the youngest writers will be able to express their ideas and thoughts about these amazing animals. Plus, our self-check page will help your child stay on track and ensure that they’re producing high-quality work. And with fun, festive borders, you can display your child’s work in your home or turn it into a book to keep for years to come. So if you’re looking for a fun, engaging way to promote creativity and writing skills in your young learners, our Animal Research Project on MONKEYS is the perfect choice!
It includes 20 pages of activities centered around Monkeys.
In this unit you will receive:
- Real life photos of animals.
- A page to color the animal.
- Habitat to draw.
- Information about the animal with a key to categorize the information.
- 2 different writing organizers to sort the information.
- Differentiated writing pages to write about the animal.
- A self-check page to help with young writers.