You may also enjoy the Ancient History: Aztec, Inca & Maya File Folder Game.
Dive into ancient history with this easy-to-assemble file folder game. The game includes 39 images from the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Rome, and Greece. Students match each piece to the empire it belongs to. A teacher script is included so this game may be used to introduce or review the concepts with students. A helpful game key is also included. All game pieces are included in both color and black and white. This is a great way to work a little history into your day.
The game includes:
- Instructions for assembly
- Teacher script
- Game key (black and white only)
- File folder cover image and label
- Maps of the three empires
- 16 Roman images: bath, harp, banquet table, chaise, coin with emperor, child with toy, aqueduct, grapes, Augustus, road, Colosseum, chariot racing, eagle, gladiator, Arch of Titus, Mount Vesuvius
- 13 Egyptian images: Sahara Desert, Nile River, Great Sphinx, ankh, camel, pyramids, Nefertiti, mummy, farming, pharaoh, canoe, sarcophagus, scarab beetle
- 10 Greek images: scroll, laurel wreath, vase, runner, Acropolis, helmet, hoplite, olives, warship, Trojan horse
Covers and introduction (4 pages), teacher script (3 pages), game key (2 pages), game pieces (9 pages color; 9 pages black and white). 27 pages total. Ages 5-10.
There are no reviews yet.