Are you looking for Addition With And Without Regrouping worksheets for your 2nd or 3rd-grade kiddo?
Then look no further than this fun and engaging single-digit addition, two-digit addition, and three-digit addition worksheets with and without regrouping.
Your child will definitely love these math worksheets.
Take a look at what’s inside this addition with and without regrouping worksheet packet:
- 30 worksheets
- 1-digit addition worksheet
- 2-digit addition worksheets with and without regrouping
- 3-digit addition worksheets with and without regrouping
- Addition within 10 worksheets
- Addition within 20 worksheets
- Fill in the missing number worksheet
- Write an addition equation worksheet
- Addition word problems that meet the grade 2 standard.
ANSWER KEY INCLUDED
Please refer to the preview to see these addition worksheets in action!
These addition with and without regrouping worksheets, cover the following standards.
Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
If you have any questions please send me an email at anna@learngrowaspire, and I will get back to you.
There are no reviews yet.