Practice identifying and reading AB family words with this fun flower craftivity. This flower craft can be used to introduce or review CVC and CCVC words in the AB family.
What is Included:
- One flower template for identifying AB family words
- One flower template for reading and matching AB family words to pictures.
This resource includes two AB word family flower template. Each craft has six different petals with words and pictures to help introduce or review the AB family. Use during the spring time to create a fun themed bulletin board or anytime for a quick and fun activity for students who like to complete hands on activities and crafts.
There are two ways to use this product:
- Simple print this paper, allow the students to color, cut out and glue into a flower on colored construction paper.
- Print the flower pattern onto colored card stock, cut and laminate. These flowers can be used in center activities. Combine this with flowers of other word families to have students sort by word families.
When to Use:
- Literacy Centers
- Create a hallway, wall, door or bulletin board display
- Art/Craft Activity
- Independent Work
- Small Group Activity
These flower craft templates are a no prep option for teachers. All the teacher needs to do is print of the craft page and give it to students. The teacher just needs to make sure each child has something to color with, scissors, glue and paper to glue their flower craft onto.
- Identifying AB words
- Reading AB words
- Scissors Skills
- Following Directions