Are you looking for an engaging way to help your Kindergarten or first-grade kiddos experience and compare the attributes of 2D shapes? Then look no further than this 2D Shapes Classification activity pack!
You can use this 2D Shapes Classification Activity Pack:
- As part of your 2D shapes lesson plan
- Independent work
- shapes revision
The activities in this pack aligned to:
- 1.G.A.1 – Distinguish between defining attributes (e.g., triangles are closed and three-sided) versus non-defining attributes (e.g., color, orientation, overall size); build and draw shapes to possess defining attributes.
- 1.G.A.2 Compose two-dimensional shapes (rectangles, squares, trapezoids, triangles, half-circles, and quarter-circles) or three-dimensional shapes (cubes, right rectangular prisms, right circular cones, and right circular cylinders) to create a composite shape and compose new shapes from the composite shape.
Please refer to the preview to ensure this classifying 2D shape activity pack suits your students.
The 2D Shapes Classification Activities in this workbook will support your kids with learning and identifying their shapes and recognizing how many sides and corners each shape have.
– recognizing shapes by their sides and corners,
– naming shapes,
– matching shapes to real-life objects,
– drawing and naming shapes,
– tracing the names of 2D shapes,
– tracing the images of 2D shapes.
If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
There are no reviews yet.