PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
By filling out the application to become an Affiliate in the Create Your Homeschool Affiliate Community, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
This is a contract between you [Affiliate] and Create Your Homeschool, LLC. [Company]. It covers all the details including how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document, so there is some jargon, but I’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible so that we both understand the terms and conditions.
Create Your Homeschool reserves the right to update and change these terms at any time, without notice. Any new terms and conditions shall enhance the current Affiliate Community and all edits shall be subject to these terms and conditions. Continued use of the Affiliate Community after any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Violation of any of the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement will result in the termination of your Affiliate account and for forfeiture of any outstanding Affiliate commissions earned during the violation. You agree to these terms and conditions at your own risk.
[Affiliate] YOU, Your Name, Your Brand, Your Business / Blog
[Affiliate Community] Terms outlined in this document
NATURE OF THIS PARTNERSHIP
You are joining the Create Your Homeschool Affiliate Community as an independent contractor, not as an employee. [Affiliate] and Create Your Homeschool, LLC. are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to place them in the relationship of partners, principal and agent, employer / employee, or joint ventures. Neither party shall have the power or right to bind or obligate the other party, nor shall it hold itself out as having such authority.
This agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the parties. Both parties will have the right to share similar products and services of third parties.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to participate
- Participants must be human
- Participants must provide true, legal information including but not limited to a full legal name, valid email address, and any other information requested via the application
- Participants must not share login information with any other party
- Participants must not use this Community for any purpose other than the terms laid out in this agreement, including but not limited to illegal or unauthorized purposes.
APPLICATION & ACCEPTANCE INTO THE COMMUNITY
Once you complete the application to become an Affiliate of Create Your Homeschool, we will review your application and notify you if you have been accepted to participate. Should we find that we need more information, we may reach out to you prior to approving or denying your application. If you are not notified within 30 days, your application has been rejected. You can reapply at any time.
Upon acceptance into the Community, the terms and conditions of this agreement will apply and remain in effect until you are officially separated from the Community. Both parties have the right to terminate participation in the Community at any time. Additionally, failure to comply with the terms and conditions set in this agreement will result in immediate Community termination and you will no longer be eligible to reapply or participate in the Community in the future.
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Create Your Homeschool reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Create Your Homeschool in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Create Your Homeschool, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Create Your Homeschool reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason.
COMMISSION & PAYMENT
Affiliates are eligible for commission payments when they have complied with the terms and conditions set forth here. Create Your Homeschool, LLC. reserves the right to disqualify commissions earned through suspected fraudulent and / or illegal activity, and questionable sales or marketing methods without notification or just cause.
- Affiliate Payouts are sent on a NET 60 basis. No minimum payout amounts required. (eg., Sales made in January will have March payouts, February sales will have April payouts, etc.)
- Payouts are void if the purchaser cancels or requests a refund for the product within the 60-day period.
- Commissions are only applied when a purchaser makes a purchase of the specific membership through the Affiliate’s unique link during the cookie duration – commissions will not be applied if a Affiliate or purchaser forgets to use a Affiliate URL to purchase or promote a product even with proof of purchase. No exceptions.
- Commission rates are subject to change without notice.
- Commissions are subject to forfeiture if any Affiliate is found purchasing through his or her own unique link under different aliases or asking family members, friends, and other acquaintances to do the same.
- Affiliate links have a 60-day, last-click cookie applied for eligible commissions.
- Commission payouts will be held until the Affiliate completes all required documents, including but not limited to all tax documentation.
- If an Affiliate fails to supply all necessary documentation in order to receive payment from Create Your Homeschool, LLC. within 60 days of participant approval, the Affiliate will forfeit all commissions made during that period and will be removed from the Community.
Affiliates may use their unique, trackable Affiliate links in any promotional material designed and created by themselves or their business. This includes, but is not limited to, blog posts, email broadcasts, social media posts, private messages, text messages, digital downloads, and website content. You may also advertise the Create Your Homeschool site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
Affiliates may not create an Affiliate Community related to or in exact relationship with this Affiliate Community. Affiliates may not require any visitor of their business to purchase through their Affiliate link at any time, for any reason. Affiliates may not be associated with Affiliate fraud including but not limited to cookie-stuffing, adware, redirects, forced clicks and / or pop-ups, and / or banner and image cookie-stuffing.
Affiliates will be subject to legal action if they are found to be violating this agreement at any time.
COUPON AND DEAL SITES
Create Your Homeschool occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Create Your Homeschool Coupons, Create Your Homeschool Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to the merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Assets of Create Your Homeschool will be subject to the following terms:
Affiliates using our assets (including but not limited to photos, graphics, logos, etc.) may not display said assets in any way that would deem Create Your Homeschool in a negative light.
Our brand promotes inclusivity, kindness, respect for others, and love. As a Affiliate of Create Your Homeschool, you are bound by this agreement to act in such a way that will comply with the terms set here when you are promoting any product or service of Create Your Homeschool via any and all Affiliate links.
Any supplied assets are the property of Shela Yount and the Create Your Homeschool brand. You may not alter, crop, delete, or edit in any way the original content shared via the Affiliate Community.
Affiliates must identify themselves as an Affiliate of the Create Your Homeschool brand any time our brand is promoted. You may not release any information regarding this agreement or your participation in this Community without prior consent and approval from Shela Yount.
You will be solely responsible for the following:
- The accuracy, truthfulness, and appropriateness of any information and materials included within your brand and its assets when associated with the Create Your Homeschool brand and Affiliate Community
- Ensuring all materials shared on behalf of this Affiliate Community does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, nor are they libelous or illegal – any violation will result in termination of this Community
Let it be known that Shela Yount and any and all assets of the Create Your Homeschool brand are not liable or responsible for any illegal disputes, violations, or infringements between the Affiliate (you) and any other third party.
Respecting the privacy of our clients, customers, members, staff, and the Create Your Homeschool brand itself is a basic value of Shela Yount & Create Your Homeschool, LLC. As an Affiliate of Create Your Homeschool and its entities, you are responsible for maintaining utmost confidentiality before, during, and after your participation in this Community.
Personal and financial information is confidential and should not be disclosed or discussed with anyone without permission or authorization from Shela Yount. Care shall also be taken to ensure that unauthorized individuals do not overhear any discussion of confidential information and / or documents containing confidential information are not left in the open or inadvertently shared.
Affiliates may be exposed to information that is confidential and / or privileged and proprietary in nature. It is the policy of Shela Yount and the Create Your Homeschool brand that such information must be kept confidential both during and after your participation in the Affiliate Community.
Affiliates are expected to return materials containing privileged or confidential information at the time of termination of this agreement or be subject to legal action.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Shela Yount and Create Your Homeschool, LLC. is not responsible or liable for any indirect or consequential damages, loss of any revenue, profits, or data, or any special damages arising from the use of and connection to this Affiliate Community.
Shela Yount and Create Your Homeschool, LLC. will not express or imply any guarantees including but not limited to commissions, Affiliate participation, or product sold. Further, I do not guarantee that the operation of createyourhomeschool.com or any of its entities will be uninterrupted or error-free, and I will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Create Your Homeschool and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Create Your Homeschool to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
UPON SUBMISSION OF THE AFFILIATE APPLICATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO ANY AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED HEREIN. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHELA YOUNT AND THE CREATE YOUR HOMESCHOOL BRAND, AND ANY OF ITS ENTITIES, MAY AT ANY TIME – DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY – SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEBSITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEBSITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMMUNITY AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to rules governing the choice of laws. This agreement is binding and enforceable against the related parties. My failure to enforce any provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of my right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Create Your Homeschool affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Create Your Homeschool application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.